Wednesday, January 28, 2009
This is my first commissioned painting. She is now in a sweet home.
Now I'm working on many Fridas on different surfaces; I'm trying to experiment a little bit.
I will post on my Etsy Store more prints. They will be printed on linen cover. I love the texture
of this cover paper gives to the prints, and how the colors come up.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
This is my first painting for Valentine's Day, with lots of texture. I used
vintage papers, ephemera, acrylics, crayons, and charcoal.
She is admiring all the hearts around, may be she will take one.
This little treasure will be available on my Etsy store.
I would like to thank these sweet artists for choosing me for The Lemonade Stand Award. Micki from The Art Hermit, Rischa of Refuge Pour les Artistes and Benedetta from Primitive Folk Art and Stephanie from Fantastic Figments who tag me. I will complete the rules as soon as possible. Thank you so much.
Monday, January 19, 2009
WOW! Thank you Hilary from Gold Button Studio I have to list 7 things that I love.
1. I love my kids and my husband.
2. I love coffee, coffee, and coffee.
3. I love walk beside to a river (specially tiny rivers with clear water)
4. I love painting.
5. I love flip magazines.
6. I love go to Mexico, and visit small towns.
7. I love go to movies.
My nomination to 7 more people to receive the Kreativ Blogger Award!!
1. Susie from http://susiescottstudios.blogspot.com/
2. Nancy from http://nancylefko.blogspot.com/
3. Teesha from http://teeshascircus.blogspot.com/
4. Gail from http://gaillackey.blogspot.com/
5. Kathy from http://vintagesnapsandscraps.blogspot.com/
6. Pam from http://thebagladysart.blogspot.com/
7. Gloria from http://glorv1.blogspot.com/
Friday, January 16, 2009
These are my trio paintings, with a heart theme.
Hope you like them. Are painted on 9x9x2.25 inches canvases.
I used acrylics, pastels, crayons, and vintage paper.
I have some difficulties to seal the pastels over the acrylic paint, do you have
Come and see my Etsy Store here.
Thank you for looking my art. Have a great weekend!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I have to follow the rule: Write 6 random things about myself.
1. I love movies, special romantic, drama, and thriller.
2. I hate Big parties, and love small reunions.
3. I never wear skirts or dresses, and I like very much capris and pants.
4. In high school I founded a Beatles Fan Club (I don't know to much about this group).
5. I love 70's, 80's, Beatles, Bee Gees, Rolling Stones, Troba from Colombia, Peru, Cuba, Bolivia, songs.
6. I'm so lazy to learn English, but I try constantly.
The Rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules. White 6 random things about your self. Tag six people and link to then. them them know they've been tagged.
I'm tagging to:
Friday, January 9, 2009
Thanks God it's Friday! This is my 1st Giveaway. The prize is
'Frida with skull earrings' Original Mixed Media painted by me (6 x 6 x 2 3/8 inches)
It's made on canvas, with acrylics, soft pastels, charcoal, paper, and all my love.
To participate, just leave a comment on this post. I'll pick a winner on January 12th at 8:00 pm
CT. Please spread the word and God Luck!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
This is my version for little red hood, have a crackle finishing and lots of vintage paper to create texture. I used acrylics, soft pastels, charcoal, and crayons.
This is now on Ebay, please check the auction.
Thank you for your ideas, I will work on my first Greeting Cards.
Please check my first 'Giveaway' this Friday. SOLD Thank you!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Thank you so much Julie-ann for this blog award, it's really an honor.
With pleasure I will write down 5 of my addictions. Let me think is the first 5.
1. Drink coffee (is necessary to stay awake all day).
2. I'm addicted to movies (romance and thrillers are the best).
3. Addicted to kiss my babies (even if they've mustache).
4. I'm addicted to solve Su-dokus, I'm new on this addiction.
5. I'm addicted to read blogs of course.
These are the 5 lovely bloggers chosen to receive this Fab award.