Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm trying again...


First of all, I want to thank you all people who send me blessings and so many kind words on this long time. Also, I'm apologize for not being reciprocal with your support.
Now, I would like to start again and still in contact with you.

This piece is one of my first encaustics. I love this materials, bee wax,
found pieces, paper, pencils, oil paint, and many things. I can create with a great texture,
and give me the opportunity to attach all the collected objects.

Thank you again, your kind words that were a real balsam to my soul.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Thelma! So good to see you and a hello to your son who I respect for serving our country. I salute him. Hope you are doing godd and your work is awesome. I love beeswax too. I haven't used it lately but I'm going to start using it again. Nice to see you and well wishes. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your nice welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Thelma so good to see you back in blogland, I saw your work on Etsy and favourited them all, I have been a fan of your work from when I first saw you and still love the 2 pieces I own of yours :)

    Micki x

    I am Now called The Secret Hermit - used to be called the Art Hermit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Micki, Thank you so much for your welcome and I'm so glad you liked my work, your paintings are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Your work is so beautiful Thelma...your new pieces are just amazing! I'm glad you are feeling your creative energy again! Can't wait to see what you create next! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is amazing...this piece make my heart sing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Julie & Koralee, you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thelma, I just noticed you are back! So happy to see you! I have not written to you but I have read your blog. I was so sorry to see you hurting over your son but I hope he is well and tell him thank you for protecting us and our country. Much Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carol, Thank you for your warm welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So good to see you posting again! I hope everything is going well.
    And as always, your work is very eye catching and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful..I also love beeswax...Just beautiful...!!!

    ReplyDelete